If you have never been to Temple, and are wondering what you can expect if you stop by, here are a few reasons we think you'll love our church:
Temple is a place where you will feel loved. No matter who you are or what you've been through, you will feel both welcomed as family and honored as our guest.
Temple is a place where you can "come as you are." We are more interested in people than we are in appearances.
Temple is a place where you will feel inspired. We view every service as an opportunity to share the life-giving Gospel of Jesus Christ. From uplifting worship to relevant, practical, Biblically-based teaching, you will receive the opportunity to take your relationship with God to the next level!
Temple is a place for the whole family. We are a church that provides a safe environment for children and teens to learn and grow while having a blast at our exciting children and student services.
Temple is a place you can serve. We are excited to help you discover and maximize your unique gifts and talents. We believe God has created each individual for a purpose, and we can't wait to connect and equip you to make a difference!
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:21).
• We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
• We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
• We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God's grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
• We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
• We believe that we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without which we have no right to call ourselves Christians (1 John 4:16-17).
• We believe it is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)
Women’s Ministries, Men’s Ministries, Other Ministries
Temple Student Ministry is passionate about helping students connect to God, connect to others and connect to their purpose. We love what we do here and have a heart to see students lives be changed.
We meet every Wednesday at 6:30 where we play games, worship God, and hear a message that not only challenges us, but puts the desire in us to make a difference in our community. We have connect groups that meet every Wednesday where we do life together and rely on each other for support.
We cannot wait to meet you! See you Wednesday!
Scooter Murphy, Family Life Pastor
Follow TSM on Instagram!
Temple Children's ministry desires children to encounter God, His works, and develop healthy lifestyles and relationships. Our goal is to teach the kids Bible-based truths found in Scripture so they can make the choice to not only follow Christ but to have a personal relationship with Him, to be obedient to God, and to show others what a fulfilling walk with Jesus looks like.
Temple Children's ministry meets Sunday mornings at 9:00and 10:45 a.m. as well as Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:45 p.m. So bring your kids and their friends to meet Jesus and have an amazing time!
Jamie Henderson, Children's Director
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16