Please Pray With Me
Please Pray With Me
We live in a world that, for the most part, has turned its back on Jehovah; the God of the Bible, the only true God. There are many other gods people worship and serve; and as we watch, the world continues spiraling further down into darkness and away from what the Lord planned and desires for His creation. Yet all the chaos and craziness align perfectly with the Word of God. We, followers of Jesus Christ, know exactly where this world is headed – God’s judgment by fire.
But we are commanded to be lights in the world. We have been given a job to do; spreading the glorious truth of the good news about Jesus. Who He is, what He has done – Jesus is what everyone needs. We can’t give up or get discouraged. Every tongue and every tribe are to hear the truth (here at home and abroad). We need to be praying for this world and for Christ’s Church to make a difference in it.
Please join me in praying to our Heavenly Father.
Dear Lord, my Savior and King, I humbly come before You. Guide me in Spirit led prayer that honors You, depends on You, trusts You, and is offered with joyous expectation of Your response. Father God, in awe of Who You are and What You do, I lift up the desires of my heart and the truth of Your Word.
May Your Power Be Esteemed
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
- You are the creator of all things. You rule over the physical and spiritual realms of Your creation. I pray that all people will recognize and respect Your power. Only You have the power to save the lost souls of this world.
May Your Love Be Expressed
- Leviticus 19:18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.
- Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
- You have consistently instructed Your people to show love, respect and kindness to those who don’t know You. In the weakness of our flesh, we can never do this. But in the loving power of Your Holy Spirit, we can share the love of Jesus with those who don’t know Him.
May Your Word Be Explained
- Nehemiah 8:2-3 So Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly of men and women and all who could hear with understanding on the first day of the seventh month. 3 Then he read from it in the open square that was in front of the Water Gate from morning until midday, before the men and women and those who could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive to the Book of the Law.
- 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
- The only hope for this world is the truth of Your Word. Please continue to call Your faithful followers to preach, teach and share Your Holy Word. You have provided so many ways for the truth of Your Word to be sent across the globe (face-to-face, radio, various digital platforms, etc.).
May Your Truth Be Embraced
- Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.
- John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
- Only through the gracious provision of Your Holy Spirit can the truth of Your Word be understood. Pour out Your Spirit on this rebellious and stubborn world. Draw lost souls to Jesus, the only way to a right relationship with You.
May Your Peace Be Experienced
- Numbers 6:24-26 “The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; 26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.”’
- Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- You have never promised that life would be easy. But You offer true and eternal peace. Give Your children peace and please call those who don’t know you to perfect peace through the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ.
May Your People Be Encouraged
- Isaiah 35:3-4 Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. 4 Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you.”
- Colossians 2:1-3 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, 2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- Living in this fallen world can be very difficult. These weak temporary bodies, the shortcomings of our human nature, and the bombardment of filth all weigh mightily on Your children. But in You, there is hope and encouragement, power and purpose, wisdom and knowledge.
May Your Will Be Expected
- Daniel 4:35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, “What have You done?”
- Matthew 6:9-10 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
- Your ways are perfect and Your plans will be accomplished. Help Your Church to understand and live out Your desires. What You want is what we want.
I pray these things in the name above all names, Jesus Christ. Amen
As long as there is life, there is hope. Pray for those who don’t know Jesus to, in brokenness over their sin, humble themselves and turn to God.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- James 4:9-10 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.