There Is Hope
There Is Hope
Regardless of your circumstances or condition, there is hope. Hope is not found in religion, science, philosophy, politics, the arts, or any other human endeavor. Hope is found in truth. The truth shall make you free.
Do you long for hope? Are you seeking truth? If so, open your heart.
Life Changing Hope is Found
in a Relationship with Jesus Christ
A Relationship Based on the Truth of
Who Jesus is and What He Has Done
The Realities of this Hope are Revealed in the Word of God
- John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
- John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
- John 6:44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
- John 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
- Knowledge of God and His Son, Jesus Christ, is the only way to eternal life in Heaven. Hear this truth. Hope in this truth. Receive this truth.
- True hope is found by responding to the sovereign work of God drawing us to Himself.
- Our hope in The Lord brings about faith that results in spiritual rebirth through Jesus Christ.
The Results of this Hope for Those Who Follow Jesus
- Romans 5:1-5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
- Christians rejoice in the hope of the glory of God because we have been reconciled to Him through Jesus Christ.
- True hope is a product of God working in and through the circumstances of our lives.
- Our hope in The Lord will compel us to love others as He loves us!
The Reassurances of this Hope as Declared in the Book of Psalms
- Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord.
- Psalm 33:22 Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.
- Psalm 119:116 Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope.
- Psalm 119:166 Lord, I hope for Your salvation, And I do Your commandments.
- The Book of Psalms contains contemplations, poems and prayers expressed as hymns of praise to God Almighty; these songs encourage and celebrate our hope in the Lord.
- True hope is a response to Who God Is and a consequence of What He Is Doing in and around us.
- Our hope in The Lord should have us singing praises to Him!
Father, may those who know You rejoice in the hope You have given. May those who don’t know You find hope in Your Word that results in salvation in and through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. I humbly and expectantly pray in the name of Jesus. Amen